Sunday, October 24, 2010

cards of the Week & our Fab 5!

The official countdown to Halloween has begun in our household.  Our mantel is dressed, the door is spooked up and the pumpkin patiently awaits carving.  My hubby and I have decided that this year we will dress up with the girls (feeling a bit of pressure from the other parents in our group) so now to find that perfect costume for me!  Eeeaak.  My youngest saw a huge furry duck costume in Target and suggested I be a giant Mommy Duck!!! mmmmm I am thinking that might be my backup plan ;)  but in the meantime you all will not need a back-up plan to get creative because we have a ton of inspiration in the gallery as well as some draw dropping cards to feature this week!

Thank you so much to Clear & Simple stamps for you wonderful sponsorship. We love your stamps and we know our readers will love them too.  Here are the winners for this week:

Card of the Week


Lindsay


I love the paper Lindsay used on this card.  The attention to detail and her interpretation of the sketch is fabulous - look at that decorative edge, and those cut out flowers.  I love the sentiment too and how the vintage theme is carried through from paper to embellishment.  Lindsay's blog, Note to Self,  is awesome too - if you love vintage inspired projects you are going to bookmark this one for sure!!

pop me an email Lindsay - I will get you in touch with the wonderful folks at Clear & Simple to redeem your prize :)

Fab 5!













I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday.  I have a few little chores to do and then some stamp time  :) Yay!  Tomorrow Laura is back with one of our fav sponsors and a sketch :)

Hugs
Kazan & your fabulously talented DT

5 comments:

Summer said...

Great work Fab5!

Deborah Young said...

Oh, what I would pay to see you as a giant Mommy Duck!!!! Fun!
Lovely cards, ladies!

Kerry said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Fab 5! I really loved how it turned out and am honored to be featured along with these other great cards/crafters!

Samantha Mann said...

thank you so much for picking my card for the fab 5!! i had so much fun making it!! thanks again! can't wait to play in the next challenge!

Radha said...

Thank you ladies!!!
I love the Sk!
Thank u warm wishes to u all!!!