Sunday, September 14, 2008

Card of the Week & The Fab 5!!

Wow, another amazing week at 2S4Y! So much enthusiasm, talent & fun going on here.
Thank you everyone that participated!

A big thank you to our awesome sponsor this week Lil' Scrappers! And the lucky card maker who receives this amazing prize pack is...

Card of the Week

Kristen


This is such a beautiful card Kristen. The colors are striking, with the perfect sentiment, "Thank You,"
No, thank you, Kristen for making such a lovely card! You can see more of Kristen's stunning creations along with some yummy recipes here at her blog:
Congrats! Please email me your address and I will send you your prize.

Fab 5


Tomorrow's another fun week with a superb sketch & card by Kazan. Not to mention another great sponsor, our smiling design team and a very special guest designer too!
{Hugs}
Laura & the Smiling Design Team

16 comments:

Joke said...

Congrats to Kristen and the Fab5. I love your cards. Please keep visiting 2s4y because I want to see more of your lovely work.

Joke

Ingrid said...

Congrats, Kristen. Your card is gorgeous and very elegant. Enjoy your prize! Also congrats to the Fab5. And a huge thank you to all the other participants. It is so much fun to see all the beautiful entries each week.

Kath Stewart said...

Congrats to Kristen and enjoy your prize and well done to the Fab 5 - great work girls.
Love
kath
xxxxx

Krista B. said...

Congrats Kristen your card is Gorgeous! And congrats to the rest of the Fab 5 - I can't believe I'm in it the cards were all so fabulous :) I'm so thrilled to be picked, can't wait for the next sketch.

Desire Fourie said...

Congratulations Kristen your card is gorgeous. Also congrats to the FAB5. You all deserve to be on the FAB5. Warm regards

Kathryn said...

Congratulations -
Kristen --your card is gorgeous!
Fab 5 -- fantastic job!

:)

Lindsay Spencer said...

Beautiful cards ladies. Congrats!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

All the cards were so gorgeous! Congrats to Kristen and the Fab5 - you works are amazing!!!
xo,
margie

Captain Crafter said...

I can't believe it, my card picked as one of the Fab Five. Thanks a lot, this has put a smile on my face today. Also, thanks to everyone for all you kind comments. Cheers, Greg

Sandra said...

Woohoo! I can't believe my card is one of the Fab 5!!! It's just my second entry... Thank you very much! And congrats to Kristen and the other Fab5!!

Debbie said...

Congrats Kristem and Fab5 - all the cards are stunning! Enjoy your prize :D

Katy Myhre said...

I can believe I was chosen as part of the fab5! Thank You so much for all the wonderful comments.Can't wait to play some more!

This made my day!

Katy M.

Terria said...

Congratulation Kristen!!! Your card looks beautiful. Also great job Fab 5. I cant wait to see tomorrow's sketch and sponsors.
Terria;)

anja curvers said...

Congrats to Kristen en ofcourse the FAB5 again the cards were great. I'm looking forward to the new sketch.

Dawn♥ said...

Wow I was so excited when Joke posted on my blog that I was picked for the FAB5. I was like what and had to come look to see what that was all about. Thank you gals so much this was icing on the cake. Thank you and thanks to everyone who left such sweet comments.

Awesome job by everyone!

Kristen Swain said...

OMgosh! what a wonderful suprise this morning to see I was picked as the Card of the Week- thank you all so much! ohhh I'm so excited!
and congrats to all the fab 5's this week!
kris